Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Digital Scrapbook Class Info!!

Just a reminder that the district digital scrapbooking class is coming up next week. A few things to note if you're intersted in taking the class:

--It is Sept 28th, 8:15am-3:45pm. They will provide a sack lunch. There is a $25 registration fee.

--You MUST be basically familiar with photoshop elements (PSE). If you complete the shabbyshoppe Tutorial, you will know enough for the class.

--If you don't have PSE yet, download a 30 day free trial on adobe's website and then do the tutorial mentioned above.

--If anyone is interested, I would be happy to walk you through making your first page. I thought that if anyone is interested, they can come to my house maybe next Wednesday evening, 9/26 around 8:30pm (after the kiddies are in bed). Let me know if you're interested!

--Registration opens only the day before the class to non-district employees. So, if you will let me know for sure by Wednesday night (9/26) that you are for sure interested in taking the class, then I will register as many as spots are available (I will probably draw out of a hat if there is limited space). The instructor thought that there would be plenty of room (only 2 of 15 spots were taken as of a week ago).

Let me know if you are interested, have any questions or would like to come to my "prep" night next Wednesday.

6 comments:

Breea said...

You are so cute to keep this all organized for everyone! I am interested, but I don't think I can get a babysitter all day for Landen, can babies come too or is that a bad idea? If not than maybe I will still come over on Wednesday just to get a little help? I love your pages, they are so cute!
-breea

Rachel Hogge said...

Breea-- Sorry, but I don't think babies would be allowed at the all day class, but I would love to see you on Wednesday!!

Breea said...

I was thinking that it was a bad idea anyways because he doesn't really like to just sit still anymore. I will plan on Wednesday though if that is still ok! If I find a babysitter I will let you know!
-breea

Kysha said...

I'm really interested in the Wednesday Night Rachel Tutorial. Not sure about the all day class yet.

whitney holland. said...

Rachel I haven't yet downloaded PSE on my computer yet. I need to see if it will work on my MAC. Do you know of anybody that uses their MAC for PSE? I want to go to the all day class...I have that day off work anyway! I also would love to come to the Wednesday pre-tutorial class! I need to do my research on PSE. I have been a slacker lately!

Sarah said...

I'm totally interested in both. Call me with the details! (or email)