Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Fun....


Instead of just posting some pics, I decided to throw a quick layout together. We had a really fun Halloween.... a ward party, a party with Grandma/Grandpa (all of the food was yummy and very festive-- witch fingers, spider breadsticks, and spider hotdogs!), pumpkin carving with the neighbors, and chilli and donuts with the fam halloween night before some trick or treating. This year Andrew was Captain Jack Sparrow, with a very "terrifying" Arrr and Ashlee was a pink fuzzy poodle!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Way cute costumes! I love Halloween. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the scrapbook thing! I really wanted to be there! I hope it went great and you learned lots!

Suz said...

Looks like overall it was a very festive and happy Halloween! I am sure mom had a blast putting to use all those crazy Halloween recipes she's been collecting too.

Breea said...

Way cute layout! Your kids are way cute too, and that food is making me hungry!

the child family said...

Rachel! You are a scrapbooking wizard! Very, very cute. And cute costumes!

I don't know if you saw my comment in the last post so I will invite you again, YOU'RE IT! I just tagged you so now you have to read the rules for the game on our blog under the posting "Blogger Games." If you are not up to it that is OK but I wanted to give you the option.