Thursday, October 18, 2007

"To every thing there is a season..." Ecl 3:1

The year does not seem complete without a trip to see the autumn leaves (looking at everyone elses blogs and their "outings to see the leaves" I think you would all agree). Even though everything is dying, for some reason it feels like a fresh start as school starts and the winter holidays begin. I love having four seasons because it reminds me that time is passing and that I need to not take for granted the good times that I am having with my family right now. I won't ramble more, but enjoy some pics of me and my fam!

My crazy kids!

Ashlee trying to figure out how to get ALL of the leaves in her mouth


Me and my baby girl!


6 comments:

Suz said...

Looks like you caught onto the recent blogging activity yourself! Looks like you guys had fun checking out the leaves, I miss fall in Utah. In was 90 degrees here yesterday! Maybe fall will come, but I think it's just going to skip to winter!
By the way I can't believe how big Ashlee is! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see your little cuties at Christmas.

Breea said...

Cute pictures! Your hair is getting so long, I really like it! It has been forever since we saw you guys! Maybe we will have to come trick-or-treating at your house!

Nicole said...

Those pictures are precious. I love the one of you and Ashlee! The leaves look so beautiful there. We are pretty much in the winter season. Only a few trees have leaves left on them and it is freezing weather already! Yuck! But I did enjoy the leaves while they were around.

Kysha said...

Very cute fall pictures! I love the one with you and Ashley!

Sarah said...

Such cute photos! We haven't gone out to enjoy the leaves yet...hopefully we can before they all fall. I love the comment about time passing. I feel the same way!

the child family said...

I am so envious! We are definitely missing out on the fall foliage this year. What a fun outing!

Hey, YOU'RE IT! See our "The Rules" on our blog for more info...