Thursday, May 1, 2008

*Day 25*

I looked out my window and what did I see? (I guess Sarah Parkin saw it too!)

I took this picture a few days ago and couldn't help but sing that little song to myself. Apparently Sarah also had the same thought. LOL. It's May Day and SPRING SHOULD BE HERE! But, instead we got big white snow flakes! I think I'm officially depressed. It seems like talking about the weather is just a filler of conversation when you lack something better to say, but I truly need some rays of sun or I may go crazy!!

On another note (though it may be related to my onset of depression), I think 25 days of us seems like a nice round number to end on. So I hope that you have enjoyed (or endured) my "journey". It's been fun having an excuse to take some pictures and I highly recommend it (or at least a 10-15 day journey!) It seems like life zooms by way to fast if you don't stop and smell the flowers (or take a few pics of them). Thanks for looking and for your comments.

7 comments:

Breea said...

I enjoyed the journey and think you are becoming a great photographer! I am glad I am not the only who is depressed and needs to see more sun and even get a little tan! Hopefully the sun will come out again sometime soon!

Suz said...

I have definitely enjoyed the journey- it's fun to read about the day to day stuff. As for the lack of sun- you can have some of ours. It's only in the 80s so far and already I am dreading the summer. (Of course the lack of AC in my car may have something to do with my attitude!) :) But if it helps, I just realized I will be out there in 3 weeks!! WoHOO! I'll try to bring some sun with me.

A said...

Rachel you have been tagged see my blog for an explanation.Ash

Jenn J. said...

I loved the 25 day journey. You have a cute family and it's good to see the everyday things you guys do. I decided to copy you on my blog. :)

the child family said...

What a beautiful picture to end with! Thanks for doing this with me, it was so fun to have someone else's 30 (or 25) days to look at.

So sorry about the snow. Maybe it's time to take a trip to Las Vegas?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Rachel, It's Bre, Bobbilyn's sister. I don't know if she told you I found your blog and I finally started my own too! You kids are soo cute!! I forgot our kids were so close in ages! Anyway, just saying Hello and cute blog!!! You do the cutest digital scrapbooking stuff!! So fun to see your cute family! Hope everything is going well! :o)

Jessica said...

I enjoyed your journey and the sneak peek into your everyday! Thanks for sharing with us all!

oh, our blog is private so let me know if you'd like an invite!

weyerts1524(at)msn(dot)com