Thursday, May 29, 2008

"C" is for Cutie!

My little nephew is affectionately called the "C-Monster"-- C must be for cutie! I got to watch Cayden for a few days while my sister Suzanne went for a little R & R in Mexico. He is adorable and the kids just played and played and played! Everything evolved around doing it with Cayden. There will be some serious withdrawl when they head back to Memphis.

Throughout the last few days the kids have been spontaneously giving each other hugs. It was one of those hugs this afternoon that urged me to pull out my camera. Aren't they CUTE!!


Here is an attempt for a group shot. They are all such busy little ones that with the first sound of a click from the camera they were heading 3 different directions!
I think that Ashlee and Cayden are seriously 2 peas from the same pod! They are always on the go! It was nice to have a fenced off yard and a little cooperation from the weather to let them roam outside. Here's Cayden on the go (climbing up the "rock wall" of our new swing set)

Here's Ashlee at the edge of the yard searching for that darn gate-- she wanted out!
You might have noticed that my pictures look a little different then they normally do-- I found this great tutorial for any Photoshop program with a psd file to download that helps add a little punch to your photos. You can find it here Below is the "before" shot of the pic above. Nice huh! Part of me feels like too much "photoshopping" is cheating when it comes photography, but who am I kidding-- I'm not professional, so I 'll take what ever help I can get!
Suz, thanks for sharing your little c-monster with us. We love him!

2 comments:

Terry Family said...

I LOVE the one of the cousins hugging--seriously so darn cute!!

Draper's said...

Wow! Great blog. It was fun to see how big your cute kids are. Hope to see you guys soon. Mo