Saturday, August 2, 2008

3-2-1 Blast off!

I don't know who was begging more for a rocket set with TWO rockets-- my little boy (Drew) or big boy (Justin) at Walmart today! We of course got the one with two and today we blasted the first one off.

This all came about because Justin will be doing this with his scouts next week and everyday Andrew's been asking if today is scouts, so of course Justin couldn't resist and added another flying object to "their" collection. After several false blast offs (we could find batteries that actually worked), it finally worked. I'm pretty sure it made Andrew's day.






2 comments:

Parkin Family said...

My dad used to have a rocket that we would always take to the park. It is still a fav. memory.
I think that is a great thing for them to do together.

Eric and Amy said...

Oh my goodness, Eric cannot read this post or he'll buy one :). That looks like fun!