Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank goodness for cupcakes!


After a crazy evening of chasing the kids while getting dinner ready and cleaning up and after a crazy day of more chasing around (I must have pulled Ashlee off the counter at least 100 times today-- she's a great climber) that I thoroughly enjoyed of moment of peace while they gobbled down a left-over cupcake (thanks Sarah and Benj). It only lasted about 30 secs tops, but it was pure bliss. I tried to sneak a picture of them sitting side-by-side to not disturb the moment, but I guess I wasn't sneaky enough.

And, if you're wondering why Ashlee seems to have a swimming suit on at all times-- no we don't have a pool, but it is her permanent daytime attire. Luckily they easily wash out in the sink and are ready to go in the morning for another day. Some how we're going to have to break this habit come fall.

2 comments:

Suz said...

It sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun around there! I miss it all already!

P.S.
cupcakes sound REALLY good now

Eric and Amy said...

Having a 2 year old is just thoroughly exhausting! Thank goodness they are cute, or I just might try and give mine away ;). Send me some cupcakes :)