Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So, I haven't done a tag in awhile and thought this one looked fun and that I might have something interesting to share:

I am: Pregnant!!
I know: that this is a weird way to share the news
I want: (hoping for) a singlet (not twins, I am a twin and it definitely can be a genetic thing!)
I have: 31 weeks to go (I'm nine weeks. My first appt is tomorrow)
I hate: morning sickness- it sure is here
I fear: having twins (refer to above)
I feel: a little sick to my stomach
I crave: salsa, pickles and gazpacho
I search: for pickles in my fridge often
I wonder: if it's a boy or girl or both
I regret: nothing, here we go again!
I always: go early (nearly a month early has been the norm)
I believe: that these little babes are a blessing from above
I can usually be found: at the computer, half awake, or napping on the couch
I wish: April 8th didn't sound so far away (my due date)
I forget: constantly-already have placent brain. I just bought a day-planner to hopefully help in this department
I am scared: of having twins-- you're probably getting that feeling by now.
I am happy about: my life!
I tag: anyone who wants to do this, or make a similar announcement!!

**Update: I had my first appt this morning and looks like I am having ONE healthy baby!

18 comments:

Griffiths Ohana said...

Congrats again Rachel! That's so exciting!

Jessica said...

We are excited for you--and the ONE little baby inside :)

Steve Todd said...

CONGRATS! I really need to get the move on now--I'm falling way behind!

Nicole said...

Yay! Cute new blog design. I'm glad to hear that you are having ONE little baby- for your sake. Having two little ones for a couple of hours a day is exhausting enough. I can't imagine how it would be 24/7/365*18

Jenn J. said...

Congratulations, Rachel! That is so exciting for you and your little family. I loved this way of sharing the news. How fun!
Congrats again and good luck. I hope you get feeling better.

Jolynn said...

Wow!!! We are so excited for you!! Once again we will have our babies together! Hang in there through the first trimester. It does get better.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Oh my heck!!! That is way to funny!! Congrats!!!!

Bangerter family said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!

the child family said...

CONGRATS! How exciting! Do you feel like you might be growing 2 or is the fear of twins just an everpresent thing for a twin? Good luck with the morning sickness thing, I detest being pregnant for that very reason.
I love those baby counter things!

Eric and Amy said...

RACHEL!!!!!! (oh yeah, and JUSTIN!!!!!). That is SO exciting! WOW! I'm secretly jealous. I've been trying to talk Eric into the baby idea for a few months now. Hopefully your baby's spouse won't be too much younger in age :). We are so happy for you! And congrats on one heartbeat...I don't know how women of multiples do it??!!

Kysha said...

CONGRATS, Rachel! I was wondering?!?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rachel!!! We are very excited for you!

A said...

Congratulations. I read grammas comment and wondered if you would have it on your blog. M Bday is Apr 12 so that is exciting although you go a month early. March is good too we have 2 more then. Hope you are feeling good. AH

Catherine Call said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I miss you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Rachel! I haven't seen you in a really long time. I hope your pregnancy is going great!

Leah said...

Congrats Rachel! I'm having a baby too! I'm due Feb. 18. It looks like our kids are the same age. I'll send you an invite to my blog!

Hilary said...

Hi Rachel! I hope you're feeling better. Are you getting ready to root on our hubbies here soon!!!

SarahBara said...

I am so stinking excited for you!! We are FINALLY expecting another little one of our own! And I am due April 15-so we are gonna have to get together and do diaper duty! I hope you are feeling better, I'm not but that's alright!