Friday, October 31, 2008

Some pre-Halloween "dressing-up"


So, apparently Ashlee changed her mind and wanted to be a pirate instead of a princess this year for Halloween. While I was at work and Dad was ...? Ashlee had a great time doing a pretty darn good job making a mustache and beard on her face with my eye liner. Oh, this little angel.... I know if I haven't seen for for more than a minute or two she is up to something!! In the last week or two alone she has managed to squirt Purell in her eyes and mouth, bite open a glow bracelet that we were handing out for Halloween (I would have called poison control on that one, but I have been there and done that with Andrew when he was this age-- despite how it looks, that glowing stuff is non toxic), she dumped an entire bottle of frog food into the small fish bowl and an entire bottle of fish food into the large fish tank. (She also drank some insect repellent while we were in Hawaii a few weeks ago, did call poison control on that one and again- no worries!) Hopefully she and Mommy survive this "phase"!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh man- just a little too much excitement around your house right now. I fear that we are not far behind. Climbed/fell out of his crib this morning. It appears that it scared/hurt him a lot- so hopefully he wont try it again!

Eric and Amy said...

WOW! You have quite the curious crew over there! Just keep the rat poison hidden ;). She's so darn cute though, I don't think it's possible to be mad (for too long) at these adorable little people!