Friday, January 30, 2009

A Facebook Tag

I just did a facebook tag and thought I would post it here to share (for my non-fb friends and with a few added pics). I'm not really sure how to "tag" people on facebook like I am suppose to do, so hopefully I can figure it out and actually post it!?! You're suppose to put down 25 random facts/goals/whatever about yourself:

1. I've been married almost 9 years
2. I have an addiction to the internet/computer/emailing/FB/digital scrapbooking
3. Photography is becoming my next addiction
4. I have two very energy filled kids, one on the way (April 8th!)

The Belly Shot:

5. I'm not much of a reader. I started Twilight and never finished it (gasp!)
6. My favorite show is lost and really the only show I watch
7. I love to organize, more than I should. But, usually I'm too cheap to spend the money to do it.
8. I would rather spend my money on traveling than almost anything.
9. I'm a RN and work 2-3 times a month. I work on different floors-- my favorite is the ICU.
10. I have a twin brother and a little brother and sister that are twins too.
11. Before most ultrasounds of my babies I dream that they find twins (refer to #10)
12. I lived in the Philippines during highschool (4 years) and loved it!
13. I would love to live abroad again, but I have a hard time thinking about leaving my parents and siblings.
14. My husband would probably make a better mother/wife than me (he cooks, cleans, reads stories, turns off the TV-- I do too, but not half as well as he does)
15. One day I might go get my master's in nursing to become a nurse practitioner. The responsibility scares me though.
16. I talk a lot about digital scrapbooking, but have actually finished very few pages.

However, I finished 2 layouts/pages last night (I'm trying really hard to get Ashlee's 1 year book done before baby #3 comes...)



17. I eat a lot of pickles and even more when I'm pregnant.
18. I'm horrible at exercising-- maybe I'll be better after this baby comes (it's a new years goal!)
19. I'm buying a minivan next month and I'm really excited for the automatic sliding door.
20. I'm running out of things to say
21. I love to blog, mainly because I hope to print it out one day to be like a journal.
22. If I had a few hundred $ to blow right now, I would spend it on new towels/decorations for my bedroom/bathroom-- I'm in the process of redecorating it (or really just decorating it)

My Room: So far I've painted, added drapes, new pillows on the bed and a few decorations. Definitely still a work in progress. I guess I'm looking for the few hundred dollars to blow.


23. I plan to take some more photography classes this year.
24. I love to take pictures of babies-- can't wait to take some of mine, especially now that I have my dslr.
25. I've spent all morning on the computer. (It's 11:30 am)

7 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Ahhh, if only we all looked as adorable as you prego! Seriously. You have a gift!...that you need to share with the world! And your bedroom looks amazing!

I loved your tag. Reading it reminds me how much we miss you guys, we have so much in common! We'll never forget those good ol' Y days.

And speaking of travel...y'all need to join us on a trip to the Bahamas! We're headed there in April...although I don't know how close that is to delivery. You're good to travel with baby a few weeks from delivery, right??!! Seriously!!

And finally...I tried finding you on facebook...where are you?

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I tried to add you as a friend on facebook but it wouldn't let me for some reason - sigh. But I loved reading your 25 things - I tried to tag you but saw that Suz beat me to it! BTW I love the belly shot and your bedroom is looking really nice!

SarahBara said...

You are looking so stinking cute! Are you feeling okay? We should get together before our babies come, I'm thinking a night out with our cute hubbies??

Suz said...

I love your room! I am so sad that I didn't get to see it while I was up there this week- but in the picture it looks amazing. It's amazing the difference paint can make.

Terry Family said...

You seriously have the cutest belly when you're pregnant! You're room looks great!

Rochelle said...

love the post! I haven't joined the fb world yet. I don't want to! Until I get more done. Will I ever! Cutest belly! So excited for you!

Kevin and Kami said...

Your room looks awesome! Don't you love what a little paint does! And I love the prego pic! You are so dang cute pregnant! Don't I wish...!