Monday, February 2, 2009

"A" names


Here's a list of names that were thinking about--not really a final list, but a first list. Justin has eight kids in his family and the names all start with "J", so since we have 2 "A" names already, we thought it might be fun to carry on the tradition. I have several "A" girl names that I like, but I'm not sure I have any boy "A" names, in case we ever have another boy-- before we commit ourselves to having all "A" names. SO, I need some help. First-- what's your favorite girl "A" name and do you have any favorite boy "A" names, if you're willing to share!

Addendum: Addison seems to be the popular choice. It's actually my first choice too. So, good job on ready my mind! I guess we shall see!

9 comments:

whitney holland. said...

I love Addison (that is my nieces name). Ava is so pretty!
I like Austin!!

Jessica said...

When we were deciding our two names were Avery and Addison---so my vote goes for Addison for sure.

Boy names--
Aiden and I have a friend who's name is Aissac (prounounced like Isaac)

Becca's Blog said...

I love Ava, and Avery. But, I cannot give you any cute boy names....Austin? How are you feeling?

Eric and Amy said...

I've always loved Addison. I've thought about that one myself. And of course for boys, I'm a bit biased toward Austin. Ashton was on our list too for boys. I have a friend who named her daughter Ayva, so that gives you another possible spelling too. Good luck! It's tough trying to decide what to name these kids. We scar them for life ;). No pressure! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Aliza for a girl! A few boy names: Aaron or spell it Aron, Alex, Adam, Alonzo, Abinidi (HA! JK). I love A names (hee hee)!

Parkin Family said...

I LOVE the name Addison it would have been on our list but my sister was using the name Madison.

A said...

I love Addison or just Addy and what about Aiden? Goog luck

Rochelle said...

I agee with Abinidi...jk! Austin, Aren (Aaron) my nephews middle name,lots of fun A names! I liked Ashton myself but that doesn't work with Ashely, maybe? Love Addison, Addilyn, Abigail, Alle, Alison, Ava gosh, maybe I should go with A names ;)

Hilary said...

I love the name Alysa for a girl and Adam for a boy! Good luck!!!