Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blurb is Back!



Maybe you didn't even know they were gone from the blog printing business, but good news-- THEY'RE BACK! I was very discouraged over Christmas when I found out that Blurb no longer printed blogger blogs and that was one of the reasons I took a big break from blogging over Christmas, wondering if I would continue.

So, now I have another big "to-do" on my list of "before the baby comes": print out my blog for 2007 and 2008.

To check out Blurb to here: blurb.com

3 comments:

Suz said...

I like that I find this out literally the day after I just finished cutting and pasting all of my posts! Oh well- it will make this years book a lot easier I guess! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm soo excited. I was toying with the idea of moving my blog just so that I wouldn't have to cut and paste like Suz did....YEA!

Becca's Blog said...

That is such good news! Thank you for letting me know.