Thursday, August 16, 2007

Attention Digital Scrappers -or wannabes

FYI--Kami and I are working on getting a friend that teaches digital scrapbooking classes to enrichment groups to come give her presentation to anyone that is interested. We're looking at possibly the evening of September 5th-- this is still tenative, but you might want to save the date! ALSO, for the serious scrapper, or serious wannabe scrapper, Davis school district teaches a digital scrapbooking class using photoshop elements 5.0. It is sept 28th and lasts most of the day (9am -3pm?). It's $25 and includes lunch. I am going to do my best to go, if I can arrange babysitting. I have a message out to the instructor to get more details. I'll keep you posted on this too.

5 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Okay, so I was trying to add something to my post, and it deleted it, leaving a 'comment deleted' note that I can't remove. I just wanted to ask if your family was better yet! I am so excited to take that class. Please do let me know when it is for sure. Thanks for helping all of us digitally-challenged wanna-bees!

Rachel Hogge said...

Hey-- correction to this post. The "enrichment night" class will most likely not be Sept 5th, but a little later in the month. I'll let you all know.

whitney holland. said...

Rachel I would love to come to the class! Let me know for sure when it is...I am so excited to learn how to digi scrap! (haha, at least I have the lingo down!) Also, that class at Davis (I think you said Davis) would be a blast to take...so let me know if you are for sure going! Glad to hear your family is doing better!

Kysha said...

Let me know the details about the class. I would really like to go.