Sunday, August 5, 2007

My first digital scrabook pages!

A quick note because it's late-- but I'm obsessed with digital scrapbooking, so now that I have finally finished tweeking, changing, adding, and again redoing, I can hit that button to flatten the layers and call it good. I realize the pages are nothing spectacular, but it's been fun. Enjoy! (So your not confused, I do a family album and one for each kid so the first 3 pages are the first page of the layout and the last page is the second page for all 3)






5 comments:

Suz said...

I already left you a comment on the group site, but very cute pages. I am very impressed that these are your first pages!

On the sugar challenge, while I have gotten through the last 5 days, I don't know that I am ready to give up sugar completely. Justin may be alone on his 365 challenge :)

Randy & Chanc Nicole said...

Very cute pages Rachel. Scrapbooking has sort of taken a hold for right now, I'm going to try to stay away from it until I get a job. But the site and all of your creations are great inspirations (and temptations!) I love your blog too. It is so fun to see all the pics of your family.

Kysha said...

These are so cute Rachel. I think I am going to need a step-by-step instruction to get going! What do you think--class activity?!? Just kidding.

whitney holland. said...

Rachel you are amazing, and to think you just started doing this! I so want to learn...we should get together and have a training session! Your blog looks great!

Sarah said...

I love your pages! Awesome! I really really want you to teach me. We need another party-we can all bring our laptops this time!