Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GRAND OPENING!!!

Well I've decided that digital scrapbooking, blogging and photography are not enough to feed my addictions to my computer, so I'm adding one more thing! I've just opened an online shop making photo cards. It's been sooo fun making cards and hope to be adding new cards frequently to the shop. Sooo.... go check it out: preciousprints.blogspot.com

How it works is you email me your photos, choice of card from my collections and text to go on the card and I create the digital card and email it to you to print however you would like. I'm offering a special discount for the first 5 customers-- $10 per card order from my already made card selection. I also make custom cards. Check out the site for details! Here is a preview of a card I designed using products from my awesome sister Suzanne's digital shop Purple Tulip Designs:



PS-- I would be thrilled if you passed on the info to your friends, I know right now there are lots of mommies with newborns probably considering making 50+ handmade paper cards. I'm sure this could save them some lack of sleep!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Rachel you have been busy! New blog design, on 2 blogs! Both VERY cute. I love them both. YAY about the grand opening! I will be sure to spread the word!

Breea said...

I am so excited that it is all up and running! I really like your new template too!