Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's Been Awhile

For anyone that talks to me on a daily basis knows that I talk about digital scrapbooking about on a daily basis (Sorry for the non-digital scrappers, this must be a bit annoying). However, for as much as I talk about it, it seems a rare thing to actually scrap a page or two because I guess life just gets busy. So, I'm very excited that I actually finished 3 pages!! My sister's new kit AHOY inspired me. She's amazing! She's my little sister,but I really look up to her. If you haven't, you really should check out her online digital scrapping store Purple Tulip Designs. I couldn't wait to scrap our San Diego trip that yes, happened 2 years ago. I'm not sure I'll ever catch-up, but I do know that I LOVE digi scrapping. I can't think of anything better than sitting down and reminiscing about the good times I've had with my fam (except of course making more great memories with my little family). To the digi scrappers out there, happy digi scrapping!




PS- You might have noticed that I'm not keeping up very well on commenting on all of your blogs. Just know that I read them all and LOVE it. What amazing people I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

4 comments:

The Todds said...

Hey its the other Amy Todd, Nates wife....How are you guys! I finally joined the blogging world and I am loving it. Now I just need to figure out the digital scrapbooking. Your blog is cute and it will be fun to see what you guys are up to!

Kysha said...

These are really great, Rachel. I'm jealous that you can do this AND you enjoy it! I don't know if I'll ever get there!

Nava_jo said...

Hi, Rachel! I found you through Kao's blog. What a cute lil'family you have. And I have NEVER heard of digital Scrap booking. It sounds like scrap booking I would actually do!

Kao said...

Rach, your blog is always just so cute! I wish you could show me how to do it. I'm tempted to start digital scrapbooking after seeing your pages. Maybe I'll finally catch up on the last 7 years of life.