Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Old and the New!

Wow, 2 posts in one day. I'm probably going to regret taking the time (I may NEVER unload the dishes and the sink is piled high with dishes!) But, here is goes....

So we've had a baby boom in my family. We've had 3 babies born to the "Todd" family over the last couple months and we've had 3 blessings in 1 month! (Mmmm... lots of good food.) We snapped a shot of the last baby boom and I couldn't resist posting this pic of these 3 adorable little girls. They are finally deciding that they are not merely a threat to their toys, but are starting to play and become friends!
Brinlee, Sadie and Ashlee!


Here's some pics of the next generation of cousin buddies!

Tessa:

Aidan:

Treyden:
Aren't they precious!!!


5 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

So stinkin' cute! Those girls are going to be the best of friends. And the next round too. So who did the baby naming? LOVE the names, but if your parents are anything like mine, Treyden and Aidan will forever be mixed up! Enjoy all the fam!

Breea said...

You are such a great photographer...I still need to check out that photoshop tutorial to brighten mine up. I love the garden! We are going to have to come and steal some strawberries from you guys! We have just been swimming along too and doing a ton of family stuff hopefully we can get together soon!

Terry Family said...

LOVE the pictures, Rachel. I'm assuming you took those. They turned out really cute!!!

whitney holland. said...

Hey Rachel, how are you?! Your blog is adorable I don't know how you do it all! I was just wondering if you had any sort of die cut or clipart of a Praying Mantis..it's for camp!? I want to find a cute picture that's not so mean looking and thought I would check with the digi scrap pro first!!

Kysha said...

What fun cousins your kids will have! Way to go with the photographs