Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's in your fridge?

To be honest, my fridge is nearly empty right now because we're heading to a family reunion in a few days, so I'm doing the s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out thing until we go, but based on our norm, I'm amazed of how much my fridge apparently says about me.

What Your Fridge Says About You
You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.

Take the quiz here

5 comments:

the child family said...

The problem with me doing those surveys is I put in my answers, find out my profile (or whatever you call it) and then go back and change the answers to fit the profile I want it to give me!

Eric and Amy said...

Wow! I'm afraid to find out what my fridge says about me?! I could be in denial! Enjoy your family reunion!!

A said...

Hi rachel. What cute additions you have. It is fun to see whats going on. Your garden looks great. keep up the good work. ashlee

Terry Family said...

Ummm...is it bad that the results told me that I'm probably single and sitting at home by myself at nights????

Kao said...

I like short quizes like that!