Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome Baby Addison!

I can't believe a week has already passed! Addison was born March 27th at 7:59 am by c-section. She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is healthy and doing well. We are all so excited to have her join the family. So far she sleeps, eats and poops a lot-- I guess all good and normal stuff. I think that this c-section has been an easier recovery this time. I definitely have found it difficult to find some time on the computer-- sorry it took so long to post these pictures! Enjoy the pics!




15 comments:

Suz said...

very cute! I'm glad to hear things are going well and I can't wait to see her again!

islandgirl said...

Very beautiful, enjoy this precious time of your lives!

Eric and Amy said...

Oh how exciting. She is absolutely beautiful! So glad to hear recovery is going well! Enjoy these sweet days of having an infant around...they grow up way too fast!

Heather said...

Congrats you guys! We think she definitely has Andrew's lips. She's so cute--nice job!

Breea said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! I am so glad the c-section recovery is going well. I agree and think she has Andrews lips too!

Terry Family said...

What a cutie!!!! I can't wait to see her! Maybe the stars will align in the next few days and I can make it over there! :)

Anonymous said...

she is sssssooooo cute. olivia

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

SO happy for you guys. She is darling. Glad the c-section recovery is going well. Cute pics.

Becca's Blog said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations Rachel. I am so excited for you guys!

Ann said...

Yay! She is a doll! Congrats to you and your darling family!

Kysha said...

She is so darling and sweet. I love all of her hair. Glad you're doing well.

Bangerter family said...

She is so the cutest and tiniest ever!

Merci said...

Addison is so sweet and cute. Congratulations!

Leah said...

Congratulations Rachel! She's beautiful!

Kao said...

She is adorable! Congrats!! You look pretty good there yourself for just having a baby!