Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Smiles All Around

There has been quite a bit a fussing around here with our little babe, but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Addison seems to have some reflux and after trying Zantac and now Prevacid, I think we're making some progress. That definitely makes me smile. I also found myself smiling and a little more rested as Addison made her first 5 hour stretch of sleep at night and then the next day she smiled big-- another first! Oh, the little milestones that make this stage bearable! The pic above is from today. Her smiles are still rare, but she often smiles while I lay her on the couch as she stares at the ceiling. What's so funny up there?

5 comments:

Suz said...

SO cute!! I am glad that things are looking up for her too- a happy baby is good for everyone. :)

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

She's a doll. Are you feeling all healed?

Becca's Blog said...

Oh I am so happy for you. Luke screamed nonstop the first 6 weeks of his life and then came reglan and we had a happy boy from there on out or at least until the ear infections started.

SarahBara said...

She is so beautiful, I hope all is going well with you and your family! New babies are so much fun!

Jolynn said...

You are amazing!! I hope everything is going better for you! Addision is beautiful!!