Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Months, at last!

Wow, the last 2 months have been quite the roller coaster as Addison has adjusted to life, but we're finally getting there! She actually slept from 10pm to 6:30 am last night!!!!! That may not happen again for awhile (and especially tonight, since I am choosing to not jump in bed as soon as I tuck her in), but I thoroughly enjoyed the sleep. I'm trying to take a picture each month and jot a few things down about her for her 1st year scrapbook (that may be all that my kids actually get despite liking to [digi] scrap so much). I probably won't bore you with all of her achieved milestones, but here are some picture of my sweetie:





8 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

She is darling Rach! I can't believe she is two months old. I really miss you guys and hope that things are going great for your darling little family!

Suz said...

awww- she's so beautiful. I can't believe how much she has changed already! She's going to be so big by the time we get back! I'm so glad that she had such an awesome night for you though- hopefully there are more to come! :)

Eric and Amy said...

Oh, she is absolutely adorable! She definitely has the Hogge genes. Gorgeous! So glad to hear she's starting to sleep through the night. That makes all the difference. Seriously, they should take away the drivers licenses of new moms...how can we function on the road (or at all) with no sleep??!! Glad you've made it through that stage :)!

Kysha said...

Man, she's a cutie.

Draper's said...

Rach, She is super cute!! I hope she keeps sleeping good!

the child family said...

Wow, she is getting so big! She definitely has your family looks which of course is a good thing! Glad to hear you are getting a little sleep here and there - nothing worse that sleep deprivation + post partum hormone changes!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Rach...I just want to eat her up! Ha!

Rochelle said...

Can I just say how beautiful all your kids are! Look at that smirk of Addison! And I loved Andrews soccer pics and the "laying on the couch" comments What?! How ironic. We know you never do that! funny. So sweet.