Monday, June 15, 2009

My Little Angel

Addison was blessed on June 7th! Wow, for moms with new babies, this becomes quite the ordeal between cleaning, cooking, shopping for a new blessing dess etc. I debated back and forth 100 times whether to buy a new blessing dress for Addison or not, but I was sold on the idea of getting one after my neighbor (Michelle) told me about her tradition of passing on her blessing dress to her oldest daughter to be blessed in. So, a tradition has began. It was nice to pause for a moment the night before as I was trying on her dress (making sure/hoping it would fit at this late hour of getting ready) that I saw my beautiful angel in white! I feel so lucky to have her and realized she was worth all of the stress and time put into getting ready for this day. As far as I'm concerned, the food was good and the dust around not too noticeable. Thanks everyone that helped make this a great day (especially Justin and my Mom!)


Here are some pics from the day:

A Family Pic (Our first all together with Addison, I just realized):


Here are those that helped Blessed Addie:


Proud Daddy:
I decided that the actual blessing day was a bit too hectic to takes some pics of her in her dress, so here she is at a calmer moment:

7 comments:

Suz said...

She's so cute and the dress is beautiful! Will you take pictures for me of my next child? :)

Jolynn said...

We were so glad that we could make it to your special day! Addison looked so beautiful in her dress! Thanks for the great day!

Nicole said...

What a beauty! I wish we could have been there to join in on the celebrating. Nice work on the dress. It is gorgeous.

SarahBara said...

Those pictures are awesome! You did a great job and I am glad you guys had such a fun day!

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

Thanks for inviting us to the big day! You guys are so cool and the food was SOOOO good. Your a great mom!

Becca's Blog said...

You look so great and she looks beautiful! The pics look good too my dear.
Take Care,
Becca

Catherine Call said...

She is so beautiful....she fits right in with the rest of your gorgeous family!!!!