Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A little catching up to follow...

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Sorry, I'm a little behind and the posts to follow will be an attempt to catch up. (I may even back date them so that I can keep the dates straight when I go to print my blog).

A thought about blogging.... I've been trying to figure out how to blog and not duplicate everything in my digitalscrapbooking (and since I'm obsessed with both and can't give either of them up) this is my solution, if anyone else has had this dilema and is interested, I am going to continue to blog and post about everyday things and holidays, birthdays etc, making sure to journal well and then print them yearly at blurb and then I'm going to digitalscrap "theme books" ie holidays, vacations, school books for the kids etc. I'm hoping that I won't have as much digitalscrapbooking to do (although that still sounds like a lot). This is my current thinking, I would love to hear about how you guys are doing it!!!

4 comments:

Suz said...

I love the new blog header- very cute! Hopefully I will get around to changing mine soon. I like your blog idea, now I just need to figure out how I am going to get mine printed!

Sarah said...

I love the new blog! I'm glad you're back, I've missed you! I think that is a great idea. I'm getting a new computer, so now I can start digital scrapbooking! I am so excited. I will probably call you for help!

Stott Family 5 said...

I think that both are great ideas, welcome back, your layout is awesome!!

Jessica said...

Love the new look! Such talent! I think you've found a way to have the best of both worlds.