Wednesday, April 2, 2008

30 days of everyday us, Day 1.

I was intrigued by an idea that my friend Laura posted that she found here and decided to give it a go. It's a 30 day journey through pictures of our everyday. I'm aiming for the full 30 days, but I can't promise anything. It sounds nice just stepping back and thinking about the little details that make up our lives. Anyone else want to join? (Hey Chanc, I thought this might be fun-- 1st 30 days of life of newborn Aiden? Did you decide on a name? No pressure of course!!) So here I go.

Justin and I have never been much into giving/receiving flowers because "they just die", but after a rough day last week with the kids he brought home these (and ice cream too) and I have been smiling about it ever since! Thanks Justin!
I've decided that there is just something simple and genuine about flowers. I've told Justin he's welcome to bring home more any day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! I may join you. By the way, Ashley's hair is darling! I love your card site...I will definitely keep checking up on it! I still haven't ordered the Photoshop yet. I will call you when I get a little more organized!

Bangerter family said...

You didn't tell me that! You are not supposed to keep stuff like that from me! Hello! That was really sweet though. Call next time and send the kids my way!