Thursday, April 10, 2008

*Day 9*

My new toy: "500 glorious gigabytes", external hard drive (as the box worded it)
Since I've gotten into digital scrapbooking and photography more I've realized how devastating it would be to loose my stuff. So, I'm very excited to have this to back my stuff up. I am trying to figure out how this is going to help my problem of my current internal hard drive being 99.7% full. Hmmm....a new computer? I was surprised to find myself getting wide-eyed looking at some new competers across the aisle from the external hard drives that had very large flat screen monitors, lots of RAM and hard drive space. A year ago I would have never thought this would excite me, nor would I think "glorious" and "gigabytes" could go in the same sentence. Crazy how fast things change!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your recent purchase. It's always funny how quickly you can become an expert on something when you really want/need it. I found that to be the case with the new camera, computers, car seats, strollers...what would we do without the internet to research reviews and product information?