Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*Day 15*, half way through my 30 days of everyday us!

I'm declaring the digital scrapbook page below that I posted last night as the picture of the day. Digital scrapbooking is definitely part of my everyday and especially this day and I'm relieved that this day is coming to a close. It's been a bit crazy due to my little enrichment presentation. It's kinda a long boring story, but basically I spent from from 1:30pm to about 4:30pm on the computer dealing with "technical difficulties" all in the name of digital scrapbooking. I do love it however.

So, today as I was trying to free up some hard drive space for tonights presentation, I thought up a horrible computer virus-- one that goes in and "uses up" all of your hard drive space. Yikes!
Don't get any ideas, you awful computer virus makers!

Justin, however, says that it already exists. It's called "CAD", Computer Addiction Disorder, aka digi scrapper/blogger! Within a few months, your gigs will all be gone!

He really had a good point.

2 comments:

Suz said...

LOL! I think Justin may be right... but at least that's a more fun virus to have! :)
Anyways, glad to hear that your presentation went well, I am sure it feels really good to have it over with it. You'll have to fill me in on the details later.

Bangerter family said...

I hope the night went well! Its been a while. Are you home yet?