Tuesday, April 8, 2008

*Day 7*


A birthday wish for one of my beehives moving on to miamaids

If wondering what? and how?-- "Sunflower cake": 1 chocolate cake mix, 10 twinkies and 1 can of chocolate frosting. I'm sure you could figure out the rest! I got a "oooh, I get it, cute (heads bobbing from the girls with a little smile) not quite the response that this mom got from her kids after her cool food design, but still worth it to try to keep my awesome girls smiling--even if it's only a little smile =)

2 comments:

the child family said...

Cute idea!
I guarantee those Beehives will make one just like it for "their girls" one day. It's always the cute-quick-easy ideas that stick.

SarahBara said...

What a darling cake! You must be the best beehive advisor ever. I am for sure going to have to try that one!