Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*Day 22*

A spontaneous moment captured!

During a little picnic excursion to the canyon I snapped this shot of Ashlee reaching over and giving her brother a hug. Nice to know that they don't view each other as solely a threat to their belongings or space!

With a small sign of spring we were off to the mountains. It was beautiful. The wild grass was green and the mountains were capped with snow! I'm just sad that with such a late blooming spring that the heat of summer will be here soon. But, I guess I should just enjoy the moment, or it will be gone too.

So, I'm having a hard time sticking to one picture each day. Sorry if you're getting over-loaded reading and "looking" at my life. I just have a hard time thinking about pictures that I know that won't get scrapped and will otherwise just sit in the files of my computer. So, here are a few more:

Here we are out for our little hike:

2 comments:

Suz said...

That picture of Ashlee hugging Andrew is just too precious! What cute kiddos.

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures. You are really talented! That pic of her hugging her brother is priceless! Yep, I have already started the editing process of printing my blog with blurb. I got the idea from you a few months ago, thanks!