Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Enrichment Night Digi Scrapping!

For those who hang around me even a little know that I talk about digital scrapbooking a lot-- I LOVE IT! Anyways, you also wouldn't be surprised that I got myself into doing a presentation on it at Enrichment this month. I'm excited to share this fun hobby with new people, but a little nervous about getting up in front of a group. But, luckily I have some awesome fellow digi scrappers that will be helping me out! We're going to talk about all kinds of digi scrapping (photo books, printing blogs, photoshop and templates etc.). I'm sure we'll have some empty seats, so anyone that is interested-- COME! It's Wednesday night (4/16) at 7pm at my church building. Let me know if you need specific location directions. Here's a preview of a page that I will be demonstrating how to make:


FYI, we'll be going pretty quickly through the information. This will be more exposure to the various options out there for digital scrapbooking versus actually learning how to digital scrap. But, maybe there will be a part II?

No comments: